Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas to all

For Unto us a Child is born…

I pray that you all will be Blessed with a beautiful Christmas Day.

I am so looking forward to seeing this lil man later today…
They will be spending the night for all the festivities.  He is such a little flirt yep he has Nana's heart.
 On the stitching front after all the baking and candy making was completed I started this…
 My DD and DSIL were married in October.  The day was filled with sunflowers both of their favorites.  On New Years day they will be moving into a new (old) house that they will be renting.  I thought this would make a lovely housewarming gift.

Well there is salad to be made and green beans to start for the all of the festivities (3 celebrations in the next two days)..
I leave you with someone waiting at the fireplace for Santa.  ( Truth be told if he did come down the chimney this little love would probably hide for days :)).
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol


No comments:

Post a Comment