Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Busy Christmas Weekend

Well this past weekend was all about preparing for Christmas.  On Saturday my DD and I continued our tradition of spending a day shopping. This year the DD in law got to come along!  So that meant I got some cuddle time with my favorite lil man.  Then on Sunday it was time to put the trees up...



One is all my angels, one all of the ornaments then one with all handmade ones.  I am really thinking of keeping the little one with handmade up all year round and switching ornament for the season.  
On the stitching front I have been making good progress on the afghan and really hope to have it finished this week.
My favorite new decoration this year..
I can't wait to sit and play with lil man and talk about the true meaning of Christmas.
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

No comments:

Post a Comment