Sunday, December 29, 2013

Making Progress

I pray that you all had a blessed Christmas.  I know that we did.  It was busy but so worth it.  What a special one with it being our Grandson's First one!  We could't resist doing a little spoiling:).  Here he is enjoying one of his gifts from Papa & Nana…
He is such a happy lil guy:).

I have been making progress on my Sunflower Home picture…..

It is a fun stitch.  Hopefully I will get it done sometime in the next week. The DD and DSIL are moving on New Years's I know it won't be complete by then but hopefully soon after.
This past September I got a new job from what I am hearing the next few weeks are really busy with year end I pray that I still have some time to put a few stitches in each evening.
Until next time,
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

No comments:

Post a Comment