Monday, December 2, 2013

Let the Christmas Activities Begin

Well Thanksgiving is behind us(3 for our family) and the Christmas activities have begun.. Yesterday was a lovely Christmas party with the Ladies Guild at Church.  Carry in, Christmas Bingo, Christmas Carols and the revealing of Prayer Partners and selecting new ones.  I had a great prayer partner this year!  When we revealed we give gifts and look at all the goodies she gave me…
I am truly blessed.  Looking forward to reading the book.

On the stitching front.  I decided this year that part of the gifts I was going to start making ornaments for the kiddies.  The couples get one and for now the little man.  These are the ones that I have completed stitching..

This is the one that I am hoping to finish in the next few days because I still have a couple more items to make for Christmas..

Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

1 comment: