Monday, February 10, 2014

Making Progress..

I have been stitching along and making progress on the birth sampler…
It isn't as bad as I thought it would be with the color changes.  I am really pleased as to the way it is turning out.  It will look really cute in the lil man's deer themed room.  I don't know why I didn't get going on it earlier.  Oh I know why it seems like every time I was ready to start it the DD or DDinlaw had a project they wanted me to do for them;).
Yesterday I thought it was time to get my DD and DSinlaw housewarming project finished up…
I was pleased with the results.  It was my first time trying a little quilted wall hanging.  I guess I just need to get over the fear of finishing and jump in and try.
Well here is a little early Valentine…
His momma is getting so good at picture taking.
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

1 comment:

  1. What lovely work! Your grandson is precious! I wanted to thank you for your kind words on my blog. I am not able to reply to your comments. You are a no-reply commenter. You can change that on your dashboard.

    ReplyDelete