Monday, February 3, 2014

Here we go again...

Well all I can say is that we have had a winter and it is not over yet.  I have heard that before next Sunday we could have another 2 feet.  The first wave starts tomorrow.  Well it would be nice to have another snow day :) guess time will tell.
I finally got started on this lil love bug's birth sampler….
He just melts nana's heart.
I am doing Stoney Creek's Forest Babies…

It is coming along better than I thought it would.  At least no blended needles for this one but lots of color changes.
I decided the other day that I should use my lunch hour time a little more productively so I have been knitting..
It will be a little scarf when I complete it.
Well hopefully were ever you are you keep safe in this weather..
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

No comments:

Post a Comment