Monday, June 16, 2014

lots of stitching going on

Well it seems like I missed a week of posting:( but I have been doing lots of stitching....
I got the birth sampler finished up........

This is off to get framed tomorrow.  I am really pleased on how it turned out.  I then got started on a Shepard bush stocking...
I really want to do one for every one.  This is going to be Roberts's stocking from the line.  I plan on doing it for each of the guys in the family. I haven't decided on the one for the ladies in the family.

Last Thursday I had a big birthday 50!  Yikes!
It was a good time spent the evening with DH, DD and DSIL out to eat.  The evening before spent with my Stitch Witch friend chatting and stitching.  I received some lovely gifts and gift cards from Bath & Body works and the local yarn shop this is what I picked up....


That bubble bath is wonderful :) and the yarn is lovely.  I did start the project with the Noro and interlock scarf...
It is really fun to stitch.
Yesterday I ended the fun at the DS and DDIL celebrating my birthday and fathers day...

Of course Nana & Papa got some play time in.
Until next time 
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol


No comments:

Post a Comment