Sunday, January 19, 2014

Just Stitching along

Hello blogging  buddies..
Sorry for the no post last week.  I had planned on it but couldn't get the pictures to upload and then the week was gone.  I started a new job in September and this was my first year end close.  Since the 2nd(minus the snow day) I have been working since 7am till about 8pm and then the first two Saturdays.  Leaving work at 6:45 last Friday and not having to go in yesterday was such a blessing.  So the worst is behind just a few more loose ends then back to normal. Hopefully with the stitching time as well.  I just finished the first square to Frosty Friends….
Hopefully I can get a nice start to the second square the rest of the day.
Counting my stitches and the days till next Saturday when I get to see this lil angel…
Nana can't wait but he is growing way to fast.  8 months this past Friday and all ready taking some steps with his walking toys:/.
Until next time
May you be blessed with stitches,
Karol

No comments:

Post a Comment